Non Conforming Home Loans are for people at certain times of their life that find themselves in financial hardship due to unfortunate circumstances. Before long they fall behind on their house or car repayments, are unable to pay the credit card bills, or struggle with other commitments such as council or water rates which can result in a writ or court judgment filed against them and listed on their personal credit report.
Non conforming home loans are a range of home loan products that have come into vogue over the last twenty years. Essentially they are an extension of private funding that was arranged by mortgage brokers for their client. The broker would arrange a funding source and offer more flexible funds to the borrower without the traditional credit scrutiny.
Non conforming Home Loans have packaged and put processes in this style of funding that now allows many more people access their suite of products that are tailored for people whose situations are outside the norm.
If you fit into one or more of the following categories a non conforming home loan may be the ideal solution to assist you with your mortgage:-
Non Conforming Loans is known for their “out of the box” loan options and they specialize in loans that meet the needs of individuals who have been declined by traditional lenders and/or who might need a loan for reasons that don’t meet the strict criteria of most banks.
There are many reasons why certain borrowers will not meet the lending requirements set out by traditional lenders:
• Bad credit home loans – these borrowers have generally experienced a “life event” such as a marriage breakdown, illness or a business failure and are considered high risk by most lenders even if they have overcome the event that caused the impairment
• Low Doc Home loans – borrowers with irregular income, such as Contractors, applicants on Probation, Short Term Employed or Self Employed without lodged Tax Returns, may not fit the criteria of mainstream lenders.
• Debt Consolidation Home Loans – these borrowers may require cash out to pay tax debt or consolidate multiple unsecured loans such as credit cards, personal or car loans or business debts and can be rejected by prime lenders.
• Near Prime Home Loans – Most Banks and Mortgage Insurers have adopted statistics-based credit assessment models that do not offer the flexibility specialist lenders can provide.
• Discharged Bankruptcy Home Loans – Most Banks and Mortgage Insurers will not lend to Ex Bankrupts where we will lend to 95% LVR.
• Expat Home Loans – Australian Citizens working and living overseas can borrow to 80% LVR.
• Non Resident Home Loans – Non Residents or Non Citizens or Temporary Visa holders can borrow up to 80% LVR
• Commercial Property Loans – You can borrow up to 80% LVR on Commercial Property in Australia
• Private Lenders – We have private lenders for commercial purposes
Those interested in any of these types of loans can begin the application process directly on the website. For those who are unsure about applying for a loan or who aren’t completely comfortable beginning the application process online the website offers full contact information so that potential borrowers can call to speak with a loan specialist.
To learn more visit Non Conforming Home Loans website or call 1300 791 329 to speak with a specialist mortgage broker. For Prime Loans visit our website www.financeme.com.au or for more information on low doc loans visit www.lowdocmortgages.com.au or for No Doc Loans from private lenders go here.